Translate

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Story of April M Pearce, posted by Karama Sadaka

I was born into the Watchtower Society.  My parents became Jehovah's Witnesses right after WWII.  As a child, I always questioned things we were taught to believe and was quickly told not to question the Society. 

Though I was baptized at fourteen years of age, by the time I was seventeen years old, my discontent led me to separate myself from further participation, which began a witch hunt with my own mother leading the pack.  I was disfellowshipped by certified mail. 

Fortunately, my family didn't shun me, but all the Jehovah's Witnesses I knew since childhood made sure I was summarily shunned.  It is tragically funny.  I was disfellowshipped a little over 30 years ago and new Jehovah's Witnesses I don't even know still shun me in public.  Someone made the comment that they have a digitally aged photo of me that they circulate.  My sister was disfellowshipped for eighteen years, but returned to the Watchtower Society, partly due to pressure, partly guilt.  It saddens me to see the depth of her brainwashing.  

My niece was pressured into baptism in spite of her mental condition.  She had an episode which led her to walk 23 miles to an elder's house.  I was contacted and I managed to get her to a mental health treatment facility.  While I was there the elder's wife and mother arrived holding a freezer bag with a paper towel in it.  They brandished it in my face and said this is proof she committed fornication!  Can you believe that these (alleged) Christian women wiped a paper towel between my niece's legs to find evidence?  I expressed to them that I would not allow a witch hunt and threw them out of the facility.  Within 24 hours the elders were at my parents house, but were primed to disfellowship my niece based on her psychotic rantings, not to offer help.  I encouraged my niece to disassociate herself for her own protection.  She continues to be harassed.  

My sister was in a horrible car accident and my parents refused to allow a blood transfusion.  The state had to take custody away from my parents to save her life.  Subsequently, my parents had to endure criticism and everything that went wrong in my sister's life was blamed on the blood issue.  

As my parents grew older, they were shunned because their physical limitations prevented their active participation.  My parents died in my home surrounded by loving family members, but abandoned by the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, to which they had dedicated over sixty years of their lives together.  This cult is cruel, encourages abuse from the cradle to the grave, while hiding behind the guise of truth which is ironic.  I hope that exposing the real truth behind the curtain of Watchtower Society's secrecy and denial will save lives.

NOTE:  If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness, who would like to have your case reviewed legally, concerning you or your child having been molested/raped and receiving no assistance from anyone in the Watchtower Society, you can contact William H. Bowen, the founder of silentlambs.org.  For confidential contact info, check with Admin. in "The Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses" group on Facebook.

If you would like to have your CHILD CUSTODY case reviewed, William H. Bowen also founded the Jehovah's Witnesses Child Custody website to provide information and assistance for former or Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with child custody issues. 

If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness in need of counseling concerning you or your child having been molested/raped, please go to the Silent Lambs website for assistance.  http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/index.cfm

Want to know where to find the concrete evidence against the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses?  Here's a few links to get you started:
 
Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.jwfacts.com/

Silent Lambs
http://www.silentlambs.org/

Watchtower Documents.Com
http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/jw-sites.html

Watchers of the Watchtower World
http://www.freeminds.org/

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)
http://aawa.co/blog/how-the-watchtower-uses-undue-influence-to-enforce-its-blood-policy/

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online
http://ex-jw.com/

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)