Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Story of Ildefonso Ortiz

I was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness in 1978, right after I survived the "end of the world in 1975," which had been predicted by the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses (an epic fail).  For a few years, I was very active as a Jehovah's Witness, attending all meetings, studies, and going out in the house-to-house preaching work. 

Then I disassociated myself and for many years I walked around, denying God's existence, putting the weight on Him who created everything, instead of putting it on dogmas created by men.  To make a long story short, about six years ago, I went back to the Jehovah's Witness congregation, convinced that it was me who was at fault.  Although I was very contrite and sincere, I found their congregation to be empty of that Christian love and friendship, which is supposed to be the identifying mark of true Christians. 

I disassociated from the Watchtower Society again, when I found out about the Governing Body's hypocrisy and lies about their long relationship between the United Nations and the Watchtower Society.  You see, back in those days, we didn't have the internet, but I have always been very inquisitive.  The more I dug, the more lies and inconsistencies I found about the Watchtower Society and its leaders.  The "no blood transfusion" policy, which has waffled to change into "you can take blood parts in a transfusion/it's a conscience matter," with always the same results.... disfellowshipping (which results in being extremely shunned, even by close family members as if you no longer exist and can result in PTSD and suicide), the victims of sexual abuse and rape, terrorized into silence, the protection of pedophiles, the domestic violence policy, which allows husbands to continue being physically abusive to their entire immediate family and forces the families to submit to the violence, and something that I clearly remember from the 1970's, the persecution in Malawi, and the lives it cost, compared to the policies (at the same time ) in Mexico, concerning the bribing of officials to stamp a card for military service.  

I'm pretty sure that it was Yahweh calling me back, to learn the truth and confront me with it.  I had to see it, because their teachings were like an insidious poison, permeating my life, and I had to get it out of my system.

I'm glad I left.  I have a relationship with God and my Lord Jesus Christ.  I know my relationship with God and Jesus Christ does not depend on any man-made organization.  The only mediator between God and myself is Jesus Christ, just as the Bible says.  The Governing Body and the Watchtower Society's hierarchy have blood in their hands.  They are false prophets.  I'm glad that I left.  I have no misgivings, no regrets.   God bless You All!

NOTE:  If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness, who would like to have your case reviewed legally, concerning you or your child having been molested/raped and receiving no assistance from anyone in the Watchtower Society, you can contact William H. Bowen, the founder of silentlambs.org.  For confidential contact info, check with Admin. in "The Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses" group on Facebook. 

If you would like to have your CHILD CUSTODY case reviewed, William H. Bowen also founded the Jehovah's Witnesses Child Custody website to provide information and assistance for former or Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with child custody issues.

If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness in need of counseling concerning you or your child having been molested/raped, please go to the Silent Lambs website for assistance.  http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/index.cfm

Want to know where to find the concrete evidence against the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses?  Here's a few links to get you started:
 
Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.jwfacts.com/

Silent Lambs
http://www.silentlambs.org/

Watchtower Documents.Com
http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/jw-sites.html

Watchers of the Watchtower World
http://www.freeminds.org/

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)
http://aawa.co/blog/how-the-watchtower-uses-undue-influence-to-enforce-its-blood-policy/

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online
http://ex-jw.com/

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)