Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Martin Milligan's Story

I was born into the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses cult.  Seriously, it's not a religion.  When I was two years old, I was diagnosed with a disease in my hips called Perthes Disease.  The doctors wanted to operate and give me a hip replacement but because of the Watchtower Society's ban against blood transfusions, my parents wouldn't let the operation go ahead.  Instead, I had to suffer being put on traction for years.

As I grew up I was always getting into trouble.  I now know that I had ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.)  My parents would make me read portions of the bible before they slapped me or used the cane on me.  I still have "flashbacks" of times when I messed up giving bible readings and everyone laughed at me.  School was extremely hard, because I was bullied for being a Jehovah's Witness, not that it was my choice.
 

I left the Watchtower Society cult at age fifteen and until this day, I have struggled with the horrific treatment that I received for all those years.  What I endured is part of the reasons that I now have a psychiatrist.  The only thing I have to look forward to is the day I die, because then it will all stop.   I've tried to kill myself so many times.  The last time they wanted to admit me to a mental health hospital.  I will succeed one day and then my nightmares will end.  

I urge anyone, who is thinking of joining the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses cult, not to.  Take up a hobby instead.  Anyone who is thinking of leaving......do it, and don't look back.

Note from Noel Parsons:  Please be assured that Martin is under psychiatric care and that there are Ex-Jehovah's Witness licensed counselors online to help Martin, as well.

NOTE:  If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness, who would like to have your case reviewed legally, concerning you or your child having been molested/raped and receiving no assistance from anyone in the Watchtower Society, you can contact William H. Bowen, the founder of silentlambs.org.  For confidential contact info, check with Admin. in "The Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses" group on Facebook.

If you would like to have your CHILD CUSTODY case reviewed, William H. Bowen also founded the Jehovah's Witnesses Child Custody website to provide information and assistance for former or Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with child custody issues. 

If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness in need of counseling concerning you or your child having been molested/raped, please go to the Silent Lambs website for assistance.  http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/index.cfm

Want to know where to find the concrete evidence against the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses?  Here's a few links to get you started:
 
Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses

Silent Lambs

Watchtower Documents.Com

Watchers of the Watchtower World

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)