Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

The Story of Irene Leonor Goldes of Buenos Aires, Argentina

I was a victim of domestic violence and I was alone after the Jehovah's Witnesses recruited me for the Watchtower Society.  They began with "bible studies" (their bible, of course, and their books, too) and they seemed like very good people.  After the studies with them began, I was eventually brain-washed (perhaps brain-polluted would be more appropriate) by their teachings and I was recruited by them.  This was after I had my two children ( seven and eight years old).

I am a visual artist and I had recently finished Medical studies.  The Jehovah's Witnesses made me abandon the university and my art.

One day, I suffered a little inquisition in my home.  My own pictures were inspired by rock music, so they decided to burn all of my Rock vinyl records, cassettes and CD's, because " the devil was in them."  After that, they burned all of my Science books, my Philosophy books, my Literature books and the saddest thing was when they burned all of my pictures.  Well.  I was convinced it was the right thing to do.

My son, at nine years of age, received corporal punishment in front of other children, who saw his reddened buttocks and even today, sixteen years later, he won´t forgive me for that incident.  My daughter, at the same age,  severely had her face washed with ice water in winter for not telling her father that we were studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witness "sisters" and I could not prepare her snack for that reason.  Adding to it, my two children had to go to a psychologyst, because their teachers at school thought they were sick for not honoring patriotic symbols....Also, they suffered greatly through each of their friend's birthdays.  Finally, when my family was destroyed, I could never recover the strong bond I had with my children before I met these wicked, suicide- and filicide-causing Jehovah's Witnesses.

A year later, my husband sequestered my children and the Jehovah's Witnesses did not help me with anything, so, with all my rage, I began studying again at university and they became angry with me for doing that.  They also knew that I authorized a blood transfusion in the Emergency Room at the hospital and discovered that I was flirting with another doctor, so they expelled (disfellowshipped) me from that honorable (and horrifically judgmental) society.  Thanks life.

NOTE:  If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness, who would like to have your case reviewed legally, concerning you or your child having been molested/raped and receiving no assistance from anyone in the Watchtower Society, you can contact William H. Bowen, the founder of silentlambs.org.  For confidential contact info, check with Admin. in "The Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses" group on Facebook.

If you would like to have your CHILD CUSTODY case reviewed, William H. Bowen also founded the Jehovah's Witnesses Child Custody website to provide information and assistance for former or Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with child custody issues. 

If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness in need of counseling concerning you or your child having been molested/raped, please go to the Silent Lambs website for assistance.  http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/index.cfm

Want to know where to find the concrete evidence against the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses?  Here's a few links to get you started:
 
Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses

Silent Lambs

Watchtower Documents.Com

Watchers of the Watchtower World

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)