Translate

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Story of Jenny Walker and Mary, her Nan, UPDATED!

UPDATE for story (below):
I (Jenny) am in the middle on the left side.  These are the Jehovah's Witnesses who have overtaken my Nan, Mary, who lives in Witham in Essex, England.   Heather is at the front left side in the white top and wearing glasses.  Her husband is on the right wearing dark sunglasses.  He is an elder.  I used to attend meetings at the Kingdom Hall for a year, but because I Love Christmas, I stopped going.  I even had Bible studies.  I've got the new Bible, but only for reference. Thank you!  All of your help is most appreciated.

The situation with my Nan, Mary has become a nightmare.  Things are worse now than ever.  Heather is even more involved and the other side of my family think it's wonderful that Jehovah's Witnesses are so kind and caring, because, as I told you, my Nan is very ill.  Heather takes her to every hospital appointment and when I do visit my Nan, Heather looks at me as if she disapproves my being there.  There is nothing I can do.  My Nan said the other day that Heather should get her present early before she goes to heaven.  For all the wonderful work she does.  That's very odd to mention heaven as she's baptized it should be the paradise lol. I thank you and the group for helping me along this sad journey. X

This story was printed in other countries two months ago.  I do talk to Nan now, but she spends even more time with Jehovah's Witnesses.  They make sure of that.  My relationship with my Nan is hanging on by a thread, whilst Heather has her feet firmly up on the table.  I've been Nan's caregiver in our family, but I'm sure Heather will take that away from me soon.  Jehovah's Witnesses are very clever people.  They get rid of family and anyone that challenges them, so their manipulations of the elderly into giving over Power of Attorney and/or the bulk of their estates will not come under scrutiny.

If we can just save other people's families from these awful people in this cult!  Jehovah's Witnesses are very nice people at first.  They seem to try and help you any way they can.  Normal people have no idea what is in store for them, because Jehovah's Witnesses get rid of family members and destroy families, ripping families apart.  In the end, the family member you love and have spent your life with will become a stranger, an empty shell of the person you once knew.  It's unbelievable how controlling and cunningly clever Jehovah's witnesses are!

Posted by Nanette Masi, re: The Story of Jenny Walker and her Nan:
The same thing happened to my Grand Aunt, but I was too late to save her.  You must understand that your Grandmother is in grave danger.  

After my dear Aunt signed over power of attorney, healthcare surrogate, and executor of her will to the Watchtower Society, she was drugged, starved, and forced into hospice.  She was dead in four days.  I lived in Massachusetts and she was in Florida, so I only saw her once a year.  We spoke on the phone weekly, though, until her hearing aid was broken and we weren't able to talk directly for months.  

When I was told she had "taken a turn for the worse," I rushed down to see her.  My Aunt was actually conscious when I got there.  She told me she was glad she hadn't killed herself or she wouldn't have gotten to see me!  She said she had been in such excruciating pain that she wanted to commit suicide even though she knew it was a sin.  I found out later she had open bed sores that cause terrible pain.  She told me they had told her she was paralyzed from the waist down but wiggled her toes for me.  She also said that she thought they had broken her hearing aid on purpose.  Before she could say anything else, they gave her something that put her into a coma and I never got to speak to her again. An aide told me that she thought my Aunt had been given an overdose "by mistake," a few weeks earlier.  

When I called 9-1-1, they unplugged the phone.  When the police came, it turned out that they had made another call 9-1-1 right after mine, telling the operator that a grand niece was causing problems.  When the police came, the Jehovah's Witnesses claimed that I had assaulted them and the police said that if I didn't leave, they would put me in jail.  As you can imagine, it was a terrible nightmare.  

I'm up now at 4am because I read your story earlier and didnt have time to write. I woke up and couldnt sleep until I wrote you.  It turns out that the Jehovah's Witnesses were claiming to the police that they were family members.  My Aunt was dead in less than 48 hours and she was immediately cremated to hide all evidence of abuse. Does the Jehovah's Witness lady call your nan "grandma" or "nan"?  They called my aunt "grandma" and my aunt was childless.  

Find out if your nan now has a joint bank account with the Jehovah's Witness lady.  I had no idea that they were stealing literally hundreds of thousands of dollars from my Aunt, not to mention they had her change her will.   I didn't even know my Aunt had that much money!  I never ever asked my aunt about her money, because I wanted her to know that I loved her, not her money.   I figured she could do whatever she wanted with her money. I know now that that was a terrible disservice to her, leaving her vulnerable to these predators, who were only after her money.  That is something I will always regret. 

If anyone has an elderly relative living on her own, you MUST review their finances and insure that they are not being victimized.  If I knew then what I know now about the Jehovah's Witnesses, I would have intervened a lot sooner!  Jenny, since you are close to your nan, remind her of her love for you, special times you've spent together, and open her eyes to the facts about Jehovah's Witnesses.  

My aunt loved to help people in need, giving children money, so that they could go to college. I think if she had known that Jehovah's Witnesses discourage children from going to college, being part of sports and art, she would never have gone further with them.  Jenny, please find a lawyer who is experienced with "undue influence" and elder affairs and definitely contact an elder abuse organization before it is too late. 

It's too late for my aunt, but I'm trying to tell her story to save others and put these people in prison!
 



ORIGINAL STORY -
I'm so glad I have found this site.  I felt as if I were beginning to loose my mind.
Jenny and Mary, her Nan
Eight years ago, my Nan, Mary, moved to the countryside at the age of eighty.  Nan was going through a hard time with family members.  Then two Jehovah's Witness ladies knocked on her door.  The ladies began with bible studies with Nan and everything was fine for the first couple of years.  They seemed nice.

Since I am Nan's closest granddaughter, I then moved near her, as she was getting older.  Then the ladies convinced her to attend the Kingdom Hall for ministry school on Thursday nights, after which she would arrive home at 11.30 PM and Sundays for the Sunday public talk and Watchtower study.  Nan began to change her customs and stopped celebrating Christmas, Easter and all the other holiday events, which we all loved and enjoyed.

One of the Jehovah's Witness ladies had begun paying frequent and unexpected visits to Nan.  I thought, 'This is odd.  I'm Nan's full time care-giver and this woman is trying to do my job.'

I begged Nan, saying, "You have to slow down."

Nothing worked to deter her from the changes she was making.  Apart from all the other things, there was the changing of clothing styles, etc.  Nan hated skirts, but was told by Jehovah's Witnesses that she had to wear them.  I then asked my family to help.  They had already moved away, so they weren't in a position to cope with it all.

Three months ago, Nan's situation worsened.  She was out every day, knocking on doors spreading the teachings of the Watchtower Society.  Heather, the Jehovah's Witness lady, was dragging my Nan around like a scarf in the breeze.  Then Nan was baptized two weeks ago.

I questioned her and said,  "Nan you're not well and you need to slow down."  

I've tried everything and in the end I've been made to look as if I were the bad one.  I used to visit Nan daily and she would spend the night with me every Friday, so she could spend time with my children.

Three weeks ago, Nan began using the children as her excuse not to visit on Fridays, telling me that she was in the way.  What she really meant was that if she didn't come to visit us, she could be out with Heather, knocking on doors and preaching about the Jehovah's Witness kingdom. 

I called Heather out on a bad situation she had engineered.  She had taken Nan to London to meet other Jehovah's Witnesses.  Nan was sick all the way there.  When they arrived at another Jehovah's Witness's house, Nan was sent to bed.  A normal person would have just taken Nan home.  

Two weeks ago, I held a family barbecue (BBQ), so I phoned Nan to tell her we would pick her up.

She said, "We are waiting."

I said, "Who is the 'we'?  It's a family BBQ."

Heather was there, so I said, "It's for family only."

Nan didn't come.  I phoned her again the next day to invite her and yes, Heather was there again.

In the end, I had to tell her, "This is stupid.  We just want to see you, Nan."

Nan came on her own, but she couldn't understand why Heather wasn't invited.  The long and short of it is, since then I haven't spoken to Nan, because she doesn't want to see me.  I feel so alone and gutted that I now don't have any relationship with my Nan.  I have always been close to her and lived with her at the age of thirteen.  I've cried buckets these last two weeks.  I don't know what to do anymore.

NOTE:  If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness, who would like to have your case reviewed legally, concerning you or your child having been molested/raped and receiving no assistance from anyone in the Watchtower Society, you can contact William H. Bowen, the founder of silentlambs.org.  For confidential contact info, check with Admin. in "The Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses" group on Facebook.

If you would like to have your CHILD CUSTODY case reviewed, William H. Bowen also founded the Jehovah's Witnesses Child Custody website to provide information and assistance for former or Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with child custody issues. 

If you are a former or Ex-Jehovah's Witness in need of counseling concerning you or your child having been molested/raped, please go to the Silent Lambs website for assistance.  http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/index.cfm

Want to know where to find the concrete evidence against the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses?  Here's a few links to get you started:
 
Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses

Silent Lambs

Watchtower Documents.Com

Watchers of the Watchtower World

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)