Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jehovah's Witnesses, Preying on the Vulnerable Elderly

Watchtower Army Assault on Vulnerable Elderly
All nursing homes, "convalescent" hospitals and assisted living homes should be notified about the Jehovah's Witnesses true goal in these situations.
 In reference to the above link, read:
Posted by Nanette Masi, re: The Story of Jenny Walker and her Nan:
The same thing happened to my Grand Aunt, but I was too late to save her.  You must understand that your Grandmother is in grave danger.  

After my dear Aunt signed over power of attorney, healthcare surrogate, and executor of her will to the Watchtower Society, she was drugged, starved, and forced into hospice.  She was dead in four days.  I lived in Massachusetts and she was in Florida, so I only saw her once a year.  We spoke on the phone weekly, though, until her hearing aid was broken and we weren't able to talk directly for months.  

When I was told she had "taken a turn for the worse," I rushed down to see her.  My Aunt was actually conscious when I got there.  She told me she was glad she hadn't killed herself or she wouldn't have gotten to see me!  She said she had been in such excruciating pain that she wanted to commit suicide even though she knew it was a sin.  I found out later she had open bed sores that cause terrible pain.  She told me they had told her she was paralyzed from the waist down but wiggled her toes for me.  She also said that she thought they had broken her hearing aid on purpose.  Before she could say anything else, they gave her something that put her into a coma and I never got to speak to her again. An aide told me that she thought my Aunt had been given an overdose "by mistake," a few weeks earlier.  

When I called 9-1-1, they unplugged the phone.  When the police came, it turned out that they had made another call 9-1-1 right after mine, telling the operator that a grand niece was causing problems.  When the police came, the Jehovah's Witnesses claimed that I had assaulted them and the police said that if I didn't leave, they would put me in jail.  As you can imagine, it was a terrible nightmare.  

I'm up now at 4am because I read your story earlier and didnt have time to write. I woke up and couldnt sleep until I wrote you.  It turns out that the Jehovah's Witnesses were claiming to the police that they were family members.  My Aunt was dead in less than 48 hours and she was immediately cremated to hide all evidence of abuse. Does the Jehovah's Witness lady call your nan "grandma" or "nan"?  They called my aunt "grandma" and my aunt was childless.  

Find out if your nan now has a joint bank account with the Jehovah's Witness lady.  I had no idea that they were stealing literally hundreds of thousands of dollars from my Aunt, not to mention they had her change her will.   I didn't even know my Aunt had that much money!  I never ever asked my aunt about her money, because I wanted her to know that I loved her, not her money.   I figured she could do whatever she wanted with her money. I know now that that was a terrible disservice to her, leaving her vulnerable to these predators, who were only after her money.  That is something I will always regret. 

If anyone has an elderly relative living on her own, you MUST review their finances and insure that they are not being victimized.  If I knew then what I know now about the Jehovah's Witnesses, I would have intervened a lot sooner!  Jenny, since you are close to your nan, remind her of her love for you, special times you've spent together, and open her eyes to the facts about Jehovah's Witnesses.  

My aunt loved to help people in need, giving children money, so that they could go to college. I think if she had known that Jehovah's Witnesses discourage children from going to college, being part of sports and art, she would never have gone further with them.  Jenny, please find a lawyer who is experienced with "undue influence" and elder affairs and definitely contact an elder abuse organization before it is too late. 

It's too late for my aunt, but I'm trying to tell her story to save others and put these people in prison!

Copies of Kingdom Ministry 1, 2, 3, for July, 2014

It really is a scam, but....

Looks harmless, doesn't it?