Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jena Sharkey Takes Her Stand

This is my "coming out" so to speak, after being (happily) disfellowshipped for five years. 
Contributed by Christian Sparlock Freedom

First of all, I just want to say that I would never let any negative thought grow in my head about Jehovah's Witnesses, at any previous time, because I didn't want to be viewed as an apostate by my family.  I love and miss them so much that it almost causes me pain on a daily basis, but I can no longer keep it in.  My hatred and disgust for these evil men, who ruin lives in the name of God, exceeds my need for a family that has turned its back on their own.  These evil men of the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses will hopefully someday get what's coming to them. 

Today, I am grieving the loss of my living parents.  I was fortunate enough to find a man that I love so much, a man I know would die for me and our two sons.  Today, we have decided to keep our children away from my family because I don't want them to end up feeling the pain that I have felt for the past five years.  So, for anyone else who has or is raising babies, without the support of their family, I know your pain and I am truly sorry, but we are doing what's best for our little ones by not subjecting them to the poisonous filth taught by Jehovah's Witnesses.  

We are in this together.  I'm here if anyone ever wants to talk!  I won't even talk back, if you don't want me to.  I'm okay with simply being a shoulder to cry on.  After all, I've been on that side, too.  And I just want to say to anyone who was a teenage girl like me, if anyone told you that you will never be loved, you'll never have family again, you will never have true friends again, you will never feel Gods love again, etc...  That's a lie, my darlings.  I am happier, more loved, more loving, and closer to God than I have ever been in my entire life.