Translate

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lael Meyer Walks Away

I´ve been one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and I gave my all as a young boy, who really wanted to please Jehovah, but after a while, I realized that something was terribly wrong.  My eyes began to open and I saw that people were suffering from a lot of the Watchtower Society's bible teachings, which were not in accordance with God´s word, the Bible.   After I realized the truth about "the truth," the Watchtower Society's twisted version of the bible taught by Jehovah's Witnesses, I asked to leave.  Leaving was very painful for me, because I lost all my friends.

I felt like everyone else who leaves the Watchtower Society.  At the very beginning, I felt lost...confused...depressed, but God is so good that after that, I began to have a real life.  I am now in a very good public college in the city of Rio de Janeiro and Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only good people in the world.  I met many, many good people in my life that really built me up and made me see that God really loves me and that there is life and love and hope, after you leave the Watchtower Society.  I am free today and my relationship with God is so much better now.  I have peace and I do believe that the Watchtower Society will fail and more people will know the truth about "the truth" (TTATT), like we all know today!