Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Prima Vera's Story in a Nutshell

Hi, I want to share with you the reason why I finally left the Watchtower Society.  It was due to several things.

 First, I became concerned about references used in the magazines, so I began to check their references out, only to find that they were misquoting resources.


Second, when Armageddon didn't start as predicted by the end of this last century, I really knew then they weren't any prophet of God.

Third, I made inquiry regarding tax returns being made public, which they will not provide.

Then all the news about pedophiles, rapes, domestic violence, began to accumulate regarding Jehovah's Witnesses.

Shall I go on?  No one will ever be able to convince me that God had anything to do with the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Peace out!

NOTE:  Where to find the facts about the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses:

Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses

Watchtower Documents.Com

Watchers of the Watchtower World

Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (AAWA)

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Online

^^^ The above website includes "An Elder Shares His Honest Opinions"
http://ex-jw.com/elder-shares-honest-opinions  (THAT should be an interesting read!)