Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Saffron Hammer's Disassociation Letter

To Whom It May Concern:
Over the last three years, I have requested not to be contacted in any form: by mail, email, telephone, or in person.  Despite my repeated requests, which I have even put in writing to Peter Whitney and asked him to relay to the Milford congregation, my express wishes have been ignored.  Numerous visits, phone calls, and letters have continued from Loren Tomlinson, Peter Whitney, and others.

I am writing this letter to inform you of my wish to dissociate myself from the New Milford Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., the Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Inc., and all associated Watchtower legal entities.  I no longer want to be known as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Please remove me from your list of membership.

Hereafter, no agent or other representative of the Watchtower organization has permission to enter onto my residential property, nor communicate with me via telephone or email.  Trespassers will be subject to criminal prosecution and civil liability.  Any future inquiries into my personal affairs are not welcomed, and any further attempts at such will result in legal action.

If further communication is deemed necessary, please limit such to written letter transmitted via mail service.  Such communication is not solicited, and I reserve the right to proceed with legal action if such communication violates my legal rights.  Should I deem such steps necessary, I will proceed with legal action against the individual Elders, the New Milford, Connecticut Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Inc., and all associated Watchtower legal entities.

Respectfully,

Saffron Hammer (a pseudonym, whereas the original letter is legally signed)