Translate

Friday, October 10, 2014

Bobby Frost 'Moons' the Congregation


Contributed by Christian Sparlock Freedom
Why do earthling men not realize that both homosexuality and lesbianism occur as a natural order of things, put in place from the beginning, in order to prevent the eventual overpopulation of the earth, since this alleged anomaly occurs even in the animal kingdom?  These things were never condemned by God, nor by his son, according to the bible.  They have only always been condemned by earthling men....just like the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society of Jehoah's Witnesses. 

Six years ago today, I found my Jehovah's Witness "brother" and best friend hanging in his bedroom.  We were both seventeen years old, at that time.  He hung himself because he, like me, is Gay and did not or could not tell anyone at the Kingdom Hall. 

When I was age twenty-one, two years ago, during a meeting at the Kingdom Hall, I stood up, pulled my pants, down, grabbed my tie, held it in the air, as if it were a noose around my neck and yelled out, 

"I'M GAY and I am going to Kill myself in front of all of you!" 

The congregation just sat there saying, "It's just a passing phase."  I looked at an elder, who was about sixty years old and asked him, "Was it just a passing phase for you, too, because you have been giving me oral sex since I was fifteen years old?" 

When I went home, I was kicked out of the house for good.  Then came the disfellowshipping and shunning.

For the last two years, I have been living on my own and paying my own way for college. The only good works that I am doing are for myself.